VINYL PHONO MC1
The best phono stage from LampizatOr!
Spoil yourself and rediscover your vinyl music collection!
Why no MM input? Why the user can’t use his own step up transformer?
Well, the complexity of our design is such, that the step up is entwined into the tube schematics, and cannot be separated. They work together (transformer and tubes) so well, that separating them would be a crime and this marvelous Phono wouldn’t be as good as it is. So – no matter what is your step up – the benefits of what I did are far greater than the benefit of an outboard step-up plus cables of course. This way my design is great, simple one box, no cable fuss, no compatibility issue, no risk of mis-match, and full control of how it sounds. And besides – we used the best step-up we could possibly find and we tested many, side by side.
The owners of superb exotic Step Up Transformers (SUT) can purchase a dedicated MM1 variant of our Vinyl Phono).
- MC1: MC only input, full tube PSU, Single ended outputs, one arm (6600 Euro plus VAT tax)
- MM1: MM only input, full tube PSU, Single ended outputs, one arm (4600 Euro plus VAT tax)
- MM2: MM only input, full solid state PSU, Smaller cabinet, Single ended outputs, one arm (3900 Euro plus VAT tax)
* Price subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
- Inputs: One stereo RCA input, with adjustable loadings
- Outputs: One stereo RCA output with 2Kohm output impedance
- Amplification factor: Total of 3200x, (70 dB)
- Cartridge compatibility: Moving Coil MC only, from 0,1 mA.
- Number of input load settings: 5
- Output level on average music material: 2V pp
- Output headroom: 10x
- Power consumption: 40W
- AC mains: 110/115/220/230V AC / 50 - 60Hz
- Tube compliment: 2 x 6N2P-B, 2Xecc803, 1xEL34, 1X6X5, 1 x Nixie
- Shelf footprint: 43x51 cm (W x D)
- Total height clearance: 13 cm
- Weight (net / shipping gross): 17 kg / 25 kg
- Power supply: fully linear, 150 Watt, fully regulated for every consumption point.
- Paid options: Copper top, NOS tubes.