M4 Mini Monitors
The Studio Electric M4 mini monitors are made in the USA, they are regarded as one of the finest speakers money can buy, beating even many floorstanders for their bass impact and tonal density, always sounding huge and effortless. Also being an acoustic suspension (no ports) design, you get easy room coupling regardless of the acoustic challenges of your environment. This is a dream come true for most audiophiles who crave a tight and articulate bass with outstanding timing and no blurring or bloat. The M4 are characterised by a sumptuous rich midrange, and open top-end which rivals ribbon tweeters or beryllium tweeters in terms of air and moistness, always sounding pure and yet full and potent at the same time.
You owe it to yourself to audition a pair, contact us for a demo you won’t soon forget!
Some reviews highlights:
“This room offered contagiously good sound, with warm, full tone, leaden with musical detail. With amazing weight and impact, the sound was full bodied, with excellent bloom, had tremendous dynamic swagger and rhythmic confidence to spare. Driven with Dan’s electronics, the system was rife with infectious nuance and finesse, yet capable of significant dynamic contrasts and sensational punch. I dare you to keep your feet still with music playing in this room. This system simply made music.
enjoythemusic.com – AXPONA 2019“
“In short, I OWN a pair of M4’s and use them daily in my reference system. Yes, they ARE that good! … You can pay a lot more for monitors, but there is no reason to! The M4 monitors are outstanding! In Maple or other exotic wood veneer with custom grilles, they are truly stunning.
Dan Wright – Modright Audio“
” Studio Electrics succeed in particular is in combining reasonable neutrality with an uncanny ability to convey the dynamic energy and “life”.
Robert Harley -The Absolute Sound“
“The sound was tactile, detailed, and inarguably musical. Bass transients were especially well served by these sealed enclosures. Sure, monitor speakers may never be full-frequency monsters, but these showed a confidently lifelike presentation down to its mid-40hz limits. My notes here tell me “somewhere between Audio Note and Harbeth with detail!” Partimeaudiophile.com “
* Price subject to change without notice.
- LF: SE HighX™6.5" / 170mm /copolymer
- HF: 1" / 25mm soft dome
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W / 1 meter
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 30 to 200 Watts
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3.4kHz
- Construction: HDF and MDF with a choice of rich veneers
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13Hx8.625"Wx13.5D" (sans grill)
- Weight: 19 lbs. / 8.5 kg (shipped two per carton) @ 49 lbs
- Part Time Audiophile review
- Dagogo review
- The Audio Beatnik review
- Positive Feedback review
- Soundstage HiFi review
- Client review
- Audio Tweak review
- Enjoy the Music Axpona 2019
- Youtube AVshowroom video
- Audio Circle end-users feedback
- Positive Feedback Audio Oasis LA Audio Show 2017 Award
- Positive Feedback Audio Oasis Axpona 2018 Award
- Part Time Audiophile 2018 Award
- The Absolute Sound 2 times Award
- Capital Audiofest report
- Studio Electric M4 owners and reviews highlights