SILK AC power filter
The SILK AC power filter was conceived as an “extension” of Lukasz Fikus’ Polytechnic studies diploma, where the AC and RFI/EMI influence on electronics was the subject. The SILK also was the fruit of frustration with the way other AC devices influence the sound. Namely, we believe that separation transformer based conditioners, AC regenerator conditioners, and deep filter conditioners make sound lifeless and uninvolving. We tried to design a filter that makes music actually MORE BEAUTIFUL:
The MOST IMPORTANT criteria when using mains filters is to not spoil the dynamics, timbers or air by maintaining the natural sweetness and musicality of your music. The Silk will not choke your amplifier’s headroom or hold back your gear but allow the full potential of your system to be the best that it can be.
Configure your own LampizatOr Silk. It is an AC conditioning purifier that was designed SPECIFICALLY for the music and nothing else.
- Standard Silk (1200 euro)
- Special Silver version of SILK with solid core 99,97 sterling silver wiring and Mundorf Supreme silver caps as filters (2000 Euro)
You get four equal AC outlets which are separated from each other
* Price subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
- Front panel black or silver, the eye ring can be blue, red, orange, green or white
- Standard IEC Shurter inlet (no fuse – all hard wired)
- Four identical outlets with SCHUKO or French/Polish style receptacles
- One CLC filter individual per each outlet (not only filtering the incoming AC but also separating your gear from one another. Many gears like transports or computers do inject back the noise to the AC)
- 15 A per each outlet but 25A combined – sum of four.
- (typical transport consumes 0,05 A and DAC with tubes consumes 0,1 A and GM 70 mono block amp consumes 0,9 A. ) to give you some examples
- RFI attenuation from 100 kHz upward
- Warranty is 5 years !
- Weight 5 kg net, 8 kg packed gross.
- Box size – 43 wide, 34 deep, 13 high [cm]