The Absolute Sound 2016 EDITORS’ CHOICE!
The Sanders Magtech power amplifier offers you VAST POWER, VAST HEADROOM, SUBLIME REFINEMENT, SLAM, with TRANSPARENCY in abundance, you will not find a better amplifier with this kind of pedigree at anywhere near the asking price ($5500)!
Capable of driving electrostatic, ribbon planar and demanding speakers (hello B&W Nautilus speakers clients?), the Magtech is your final quest for effortless power and limitless grunt, an amplifier with phenomenal grip regardless of your speakers load or impedance. The last amplifier you will ever need!
* Price subject to change without notice.
- Power: 500 watts RMS per channel into an 8 ohm load
900 watts RMS per channel into a 4 ohm load
1600 watts RMS per channel into a 2 ohms load
- Bandwidth: DC through 100kHz
- Class of Operation: Class AB
- Slew Rate: 500 Volts/microsecond
- Input voltage required for full output: 2 Volts
- Input Impedance: 100kohm (both balanced and unbalanced)
- Gain: 26dB
- Noise: More than 110dB below rated output
- Damping Factor: Greater than 600 into an 8 ohm load
- THD: Less than 0.004%, 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- IMD: Less than 0.003%, 20 Hz - 20 KHz