The End-Eame DAC from LampizatOr!
Balanced Tube DAC
In our endless efforts to research and design DACs, we arrived at this breakthrough design. Combining everything we know about DAC designing, at an unbeatable value. Our goal was to get as close as we can to the Golden Gate sound, but at roughly 1/3 budget.
The resulting DAC positions itself with technology and sound between the Amber3 and the Golden Gate 2.
We are very proud of this DAC, being worthy of our 10th anniversary in this industry and showing the best LampizatOr qualities at a slightly more affordable price point.
• Every unit is SE and Balanced at the same time, no need to configure the unit as balanced.
• True balanced topology with four monophonic channels – one per each phase of stereo sound.
• Engine #53 our best-selling engine also with DSD512 on board
• True Copper output capacitors
• No volume control even as an option
• 4 digital inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK and AES/EBU in every DAC
• New tube topology that redefines what is possible with tubes in the DAC
• Fully tubed, directly heated dual diode rectified, CLC filtered anode power supply.
• PCM 384 kHz, DSD x512, fully balanced from input to output
• Output impedance 200 ohm per phase
• Output level: 2 Vpp (low gain) or 6 Vpp (hi gain) @0dB
• Operating systems: USB input is compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC (the only limitation is that MAC plays max DSDx256)
• Tube Compliment: 2 pieces of 5963 JAN (or ECC802), 2 pieces of 6N8PA, (or CV181-T or 6H8C or 6SN7GT) one rectifier DHD : 5U4G or 274B or 5C3S or 5Y3 or GZ37 or 5R4WGB.
• Select colors: Front panel: charcoal, silver, champagne, white, red.
• Top chassis: charcoal, silver, white, red, at extra cost: real copper.?Front button: Blue, Orange/Amber, White, Red, Green
• Extra cost: custom fit flight case, Copper top, premium tubes.
• Warranty 5 years.
Submit your review