Gold Nano Fuse
Our affordable Gold Nano treated fuses are ROS approved and complies with safety standards.
Most audio-grade fuses have not passed the safety standards and might not save your equipment fast enough in a catastrophic scenario, although they are designed with sound quality in mind, most if not all will fail the ROS approved tests.
- Ceramic body (they don’t suffer from the glass ringing resonance that plagues most such fuses)
- Nano treatment (anti-corrosive and anti-static enhancing solution improves the music flow)
- Cryogenically treated (they sound great almost immediately and reach optimum musicality within 20 hours)
We have listened to many fuses and most miss the musicality of our fuses, our fuses do not hype the top-end and retains the correct tonal balance whilst improving sweetness. And no, they’re aren’t directional!
Available in three popular values for most audio components.
- 1.25A Slow-Blow (5 x 20mm) – mostly used in preamps, CD players, etc…
- 3.15A Slow-Blow (5 x 20mm) – mostly used in DACs, tube-equipment and amplifiers.
- 5.0A Slow-Blow (5 x 20mm) – mostly used in amplifiers.