When products are under warranty, as Agents, our duty is to:
- Import replacement parts from the factory at OUR expenses in order to perform repairs locally.
- Pay our technicians at OUR expenses.
Terms of warranty:
- All our products carry a year warranty by default except second-hand products.
- If a second-hand product is our demo unit, we will offer a 3 month warranty.
- Should our technician find that the product for repair is irreparable, depending on the time spent on the unit, an up to two hourly fee may be charged.
- We will notify the client as the job progresses so as to keep the cost low. Please note that if the client does not reply to emails or calls, we will stop working on the item and put it back in the queue!
- This hourly fee for trouble shooting costs R 550 per hour.
- Payment is upfront/prior to collection of the repaired goods through EFT/Internet Banking. All funds must clear before collection of the goods.
- All products (repairs and new alike) remain the property of Audio Tweak until fully paid.
What qualifies the client for a (straight swap) warranty replacement:
- A fault must be manufacturing-related.
- The client’s machine/product has to be irreparable.
- If a client loses his remote, box, and any associated parts, he may not claim for a new unit.
- Should a client return a product scratched of damaged, he may not claim for a new one.
- It is imperative that the client returns the unit preferably within 3 month and in the same aesthetic condition as when he bought it.
- All packaging, box, foam, user’s manual, cables and accessories must be returned in mint condition.
- Proof of purchase with date of purchase must be submitted.