Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier
Will you fall in love with one of the best amplifiers in the world? With a 150 wpc solid state design heavily biased into class A power, the Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier employs very little feedback. With the first audio design to use Bybee Labs’s revolutionary Music Rails and quantum AC filtering, we achieve up to -45 db of DC noise reduction. In a sea of like-sounding, washed out, over-dampened amplifiers, the Wells Audio, Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier reveals detail while intoning the kind of harmonic richness and divine tonal beauty that makes for musical bliss.
Take the time to audition the truly one-of-a-kind experience that is the “Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier” today.
Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier Technical Specs:
- 150 wpc at 8 ohms, 220 wpc at 4 ohms
- Frequency response: +/-0.25db from 10 hz to 50 khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -103 db, reference level: full power output
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.025% at 1 kHz, at 100 W, 8 Ohms, <0.05% at 20 kHz, at 100W, 8 Ohms
- Gain 30 db
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Damping Factor: 200, reference 8 Ohms nominal
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts idle, 350 Watts maximum
- Inputs: 1 pair RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 pair5-way binding posts per channel
- Operating Voltage: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V0r 240V at 50 or 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19 in. W X 6 in. H X 17 in. D
- Shipping weight 58 pounds
What They’re Saying about Wells Audio Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier
The Innamorata, Class AB Power Amplifier, boasts a certain textural liquidity and purity and appears far more full of zest and powerful on the extremes, and that allows it to flourish with a bevy of different (read: difficult to drive) loudspeakers.
The Innamorata seems to embody and complement what many have expressed in describing the effects of Bybee products. To hear an amplifier capitalize on these sonic virtues, then take it up another notch or two with the Music Rails, and not cost in excess of $20,000, is a remarkable feat. Realizing this, I stood with my mouth agape and thought…the world of high-end audio just got a lot more competitive.
Clement Perry, Stereo Times, October 2013
After listening to the Innamorata, ( Class AB Power Amplifier ) for an hour or so, a friend commented that the Innamorata ‘sounds like the best tube amp I ever heard, except that it has better bass than any other amplifier I’ve heard.’ That’s about as succinct yet accurate a summation as I could come up with. The Innamorata has none of the over-damped harmonic sterility I hear in so many me-too solid-state amplifiers. Its presentation is warm and emotionally engaging, drawing me in for hours with no listening fatigue, regardless of the kind of music playing… There isn’t a lot of surprise with my conclusions. Yes, I have purchased the Innamorata. Looking ahead, I don’t expect to find its equal any time soon.
Wayne Donnelly, Enjoy The Music, May 2013
Taken from Wells Audio’s Website.