The Jolida Fusion 801 is a dream come true for those venturing into tube sound, an integrated tube amplifier with loads of versatile functions to keep music lovers happy and all this in a handsome package!
With a fantastic feature which allows music lovers to interchange 6550/KT88 with El34 tubes!!
E.g. You want more midrange but don’t need too much power cos’ your speakers aren’t that demanding? No problem, use EL34 tubes! You want more power but a more ballsy sound? You got it, swap the EL34 tubes for the KT88 tubes! You want the best of both world because your speakers need more power but you want some of the charm and midrange of the EL34 tubes, go for the 6550 tubes! Remember tube power = double solid state power! 🙂
The Fusion 801 is a makeover of a favorite model the JD 801BRC. We have kept all the well liked sound characteristics of the older model and improved the unit with an easy interchange of 6550 or El34 tubes, lower noise, increased clarity and a smooth presentation with midrange weight and enhanced 3 dimensionality. With its distinctive good looks and power the Fusion 801 can be a step up for your music pleasure.
|Rated Output Power:||70 W per channel at 8 ohms, 25Hz to 60KHz with 6550 Tubes
60 W per channel at 8 ohms, 28Hz to 72KHz with EL 34 Tubes
|Maximum Power Output:||95 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with 6550 Tubes
85 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with EL34 Tubes
|Frequency Response:||(at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 6Hz to 48KHz + 1dB; 0dB at 1KHz|
|Bandwidth:||14Hz to 70KHz + 3dB; 0dB = 70 W 1KHz, 8 ohms|
|Distortion THD + N:||Less than 1% at 11V output, 49Hz to 20KHz, 8 ohms|
|Circuit Type:||Ultra Linear, Class AB1|
|Input Impedance:||Less than 100Kohms|
|Input Sensitivity:||Max. 550mV at 1KHz for 70 watt output|
|Output Impedance:||4 ohms and 8 ohms|
|Negative Feedback:||Less than 5 dB|
|Noise and Hum:||80 dB below rated output|
|Tube Complement:||2 pairs (4) of 6550/KT88 or EL34/6CA7 power output tubes; 1 pcs. 12AX7A preamplifier; 2 pcs. 6SN7GT power drivers|
|Power Requirements:||110V-120 VAC 60Hz 250 watts-standby, 500 watts maximum (220 VAC -240 VAC 50Hz option)|
|Dimensions:||18.25 inches (46.5 cm) wide by 13.5 inches (34.5 cm) deep by 8.5 inches (22 cm) high|
|Weight:||53 pounds (24 Kg) net, approximately 57 pounds (26 Kg) packaged|
|Fuse:||For 110/120 VAC: 6.3 amp slo blo, for 220/240 VAC: 3.15 amp slo blow. Size: 5mm X 20mm|
Construction Details and Features:
- Multiple Inputs: Front mounted selector switch-CD, DVD, Tuner and Aux. (for TV, VCR or Computer)
- Features: Bypass or power amp setting, Switching from EL34 to 6550 tubes. Fixed and Variable out.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls.
- State of the Art Components: ALPS Blue audio potentiometer, gold plated RCA input jacks, ESA Clarity .47uF coupling capacitors, carbon grid resistors.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 3 dB