The IDEON Ayazi MKI is a solid state DAC. For those looking for a DAC under 20K, you will not find a more analog-sounding DAC for anywhere close or even double the money.
The IDEON Ayazi MKI is built and designed by ears, even though it sports astonishingly great measurements and very low jitter performance.
“The Ayazi overall presented a tubular/vinyl style firmly centered in the mid and lower midrange, giving proper acoustic weight on vocals and instruments” 6moons review
The Ayazi offers support for up to24-bit/384kHz audio via USB and 24-bit/192kHz over S/PDIF. DSD64 and DSD128 playback capability is supported via USB (all via on-the-fly software conversion 352.8/24).
- Coax and USB digital inputs,switchable from front panel
- Class 2 USB input with electrostatic protection
- Support for up to 32-bit/384kHz DXD audio via USB, and up to 24-bit/192kHz via Coaxial
- DSD64 and DSD128 playback support on USB (via on-the-fly software conversion to 352.8/24)
- Time domain jitter eliminator technology DAC chip
- Low jitter, re-clocking S/PDIF input
- Dedicated high speed asynchronous dual clock audio USB processor
- New clocking architecture femto clock from Crystek used.Clocking architecture pushes jitter and noise floor below perceptible levels in our circuit
- In house designed ultra low-noise power supply, custom-made transformer
- High capacity main DC filter, selected audiophile series capacitors
For the Ayazi S/PDIF input we settled on a low-jitter re-clocking controller
Unlike many other sigma-delta implementations, the converters we selected for the Ayazi incorporate patented time-domain jitter eliminator technology. This helps to deliver music free from clock jitter common in digital audio systems.
To further refine the Ayazi’s sonic
| Power supply:
It took us a long time to design,